《Crazy For You》是英国唱作女歌手
阿黛尔·阿德金斯录唱一首歌曲,该歌曲被收录在歌手阿黛尔·阿德金斯的首张录音室专辑《
19》,词曲由阿黛尔·阿德金斯、吉姆·阿比斯合作编写,该歌曲同时也是电视剧《
冲上云霄2》的原声插曲。
Found myself today singing out your name,
今天发现自己 正高声歌唱著你的名
you said I'm crazy,
你说我疯了
if I am I'm crazy for you.
如果我真如此,我这是为你癫狂的举止
Sometimes sitting in the dark wishing you were here
有时独自一人坐在黑暗之中 希望你就在那
turns me crazy,
让我癫狂
but it's you who makes me lose my head.
但你让混乱了
And every time I'm meant to be acting sensible
不论何时我做事都是明智且合情理的
you drift into my head
可是你的身影偶尔飘进了我的脑袋里
and turn me into a crumbling fool.
让我心猿意马、无法集中
Tell me to run and I'll race,
告诉我该起跑的时候,我就会奋力竞争
if you want me to stop I'll freeze,
倘若你要我停下手边的事情,我就会停止
and if you are me gonna leave,
倘若你要我离开,我就会离开
just hold me closer baby,
只要你在我身边,宝贝
and make me crazy for you.
让我为你癫狂
Crazy for you.
为你癫狂啊
Lately with this state I'm in
最近我老魂不守舍
I can't help myself but spin.
无法思考每件事情
I wish you'd come over,
期望你能来到我身边
send me spinning closer to you.
让我一点一滴地靠近你
My oh my, how my blood boils,
喔天啊,我的血液是多麼的沸腾
it's sweet taste for you,
你的滋味品尝起来是多麼的甜美
strips me down bare
简直让我无法自拔
and gets me into my favourite mood.
满心欢喜、雀跃不已
I keep on trying, fighting these feelings away,
我试著压抑这份情感
but the more I do,
可我尽力了
the crazier I turn into.
这些对你的澎湃情意让我无法自拔
Pacing floors and opening doors,
走下楼打开门
hoping you'll walk through
希望你经过我的门前
and save me boy,
请拯救我吧
because I'm too crazy for you.
因为,我为你癫狂到无法自拔
Crazy for you
为你癫狂啊